Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Field Trip # 1.

Individual Identity by, Cindy Sherman

  Individual Identity is an example of being independent. It shows  the person real identity behind their

character that are usually not shown until you have your own identity. People that don't know how the

Personality of the person should be, this shows an great example of being individual.


             This  Art shows how Independent the women is. This is an great painting for people to see what is

the difference between  being individual and dependent. As you see in this picture how the women is dressed

professional, standing on her own. The way  the women facial expression, is showing how much proud she is

to have her own identity.  I have seen many dependent people who feel that they don,t have enough freedom

because they never reached their goal in life so they don't know how is it like, to see yourself as an individual

person. For example, I remember when I came to the United states, I had to depend on someone else to

take me to some places to teach me certain things that I didn't need them to teach me, but I couldn't see

myself as an individual person because I didn't know anything at that time.


        These Paintings always remind us of how to become individual by ourselves. We see, we read or hear

stories of many individual people. For example, I know this famous actress  who had been watching lot of

 movies and learned many things, she always used to take money from her mother for every little things even

after she was an adult. She always believed that she can be individual like someone who she wanted to be

like and it took her long time to become like them but didn't know the ways. The only ways she tried, is the

movies and pictures that she has been inspired from to become an individual person.


          We all have at least one day where we felt individual even though we know we weren't at that certain

day. For example, one day when my parents went to India they had gave me the right to be individual. my

parents gave me the key for the main locker where they kept all their important papers. That was the time I

felt that I am individual. It is usually the people who creates their own identity by knowing what they like to

do in life.


          We all learn by experiencing certain things from many places. Before I went to the museum, I didn't

know a lot of things even though I searched online about how the paintings are in there. Usually individual

paintings shows a lot of meaning to people where they get inspired from.


       


       


















No comments:

Post a Comment