Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Food Art 1105



 Ingredients of Two of my favorite Food

Recipe of my favorite Fruit Rice

This is usually made on Mondays on my vegetarian day. Every Monday my mom cooks my favorite fruit rice. Without this rice, I cant eat on the vegetarian day because this is the only rice that changes my taste of being vegetarian on that day. I don't feel that I am vegetarian if I eat this rice it makes me full for the whole day.

Step 1: Put Butter in the pot



Step 2:  Mustard seeds then fry until it changes the color



Step 3:  Cinnamon Sticks then fry until it changes the color again


Step 4:  Add  Rice and then fry






Step 5:  Add Three cups of water then wait until the water dries up



Step 6:  Add some Raisins in the rice then serve



My  Second favorite Recipe Dal

Dal is the only soup that is made for this rice that we usually have it with the rice that gives us more taste when we are eating on the vegetarian day.


Step 1:  slice 1 Tomato and 1 onion together




Step 2:  Put two table spoon oil in a pan




Step 3: Fri Onion and tomato together until its brown



Step 4: mix Dal in the pan

 
Ready to serve with the rice



No comments:

Post a Comment